Warehouse Operations Operator 1
- Uses a variety of equipment such as forklifts, conveyers, cranes, handcarts, and power trucks to move materials, parts, assemblies and finished products or goods within a plant, office or warehouse.
- May maintain records.
- Develops skills in basic tasks, techniques and procedures within one skill area / process / method.
- Applies basic knowledge and skills to complete routine tasks consisting of prescribed steps.
- Works within clearly defined SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
- Works under general to limited supervision. High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) to one (1) year warehouse experience or related experience and/or training.
- Obtains and/or maintains appropriate licenses / training / certifications, as needed.
- Has basic skills training in an analytical / scientific method or operational process area (e.g., material handling and management, logistics, manufacturing production).
- Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand.
- Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend documents written in English and perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to perform/operate in a metrics-driven environment.
- General computer skills.