(#R16190) Intern Data Analytics
Spend your summer in Miami, Florida with World Fuel Services! We have opportunities for highly motivated college students to join our data/analytics team for 2023 summer Internship program. The program will give you real world experiences applying data/analytic tools and methodologies against real-world issues in the energy logistics sector.
Headquartered in Miami, Florida, World Fuel Services is a diverse energy management, green energy and global fuel logistics Fortune 100 company. We’re driving innovation by focusing on Visual Analytics, Machine Learning and Data Analysis. During the program, Interns will get exposure to Senior Leadership and the opportunity to use Snowflake, Alteryx, DBeaver and Tableau. Depending on your performance, you may be offered a full-time position at the end of your internship. Assignments will be in one of the following areas:
- Visual Analytics (Tableau, Alteryx)
- Data Analysis (RDMS, SQL, Python)
- Metric, KPI and Business Process Analysis
- Data Visualization best practices standards
- Junior or Senior students currently enrolled in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Business Analytics, Mathematics, Information Engineering or related degree program.
- Scheduled graduation date of December 2023 or May 2024.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Some experience with the following languages: SQL, Python, R
- Understanding of business fundamentals.
- Eagerness and passion to learn.
- High level of motivation and drive.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Work under minimal supervision and adapt to a dynamic, changing environment.
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Must be a creative and innovative thinker.
- Must be able to commit to working during normal business hours (8-5 or similar, Monday through Friday).