NIAR Composites Database Student Assistant
The Composites Database lab is looking for a student assistant.
This position requires access to EAR or ITAR controlled technologies. Applicants are required to be eligible for employment under U.S. export control laws and must meet the requirement of being a “U.S. Citizen”. Information will need to be collected in this regard, but will only be used to ensure compliance with U.S. export control laws. The University does not discriminate in its hiring practices and shall ensure compliance with all federal and state laws in the collection and reviews of such information collected.
· Document intake/outtake of materials from storage
· Organize and maintain remnant panel and tested specimen storage
· Communication with program managers on program storage/shipping status
· Assist staff with certain responsibilities that are required
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational and communication skills
· Ability to effectively prioritize and manage workflow based on expectations
· Ability to work efficiently both independently and along with other colleagues
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs
· Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week