Early Childhood Behavior Therapist - $2,000 Signing Incentive
Make 2023 the year YOU make a difference! Beacon ABA Services is seeking either entry level or experienced individuals eager to start their career in Applied Behavior Therapy, a rapidly growing field where they can help children 18 months - school age affected by Autism make meaningful developmental progress, in their homes, every day!
Highly Competitive Rates - Starting between $22 - $26 per hour and generous Paid Time Off (PTO)!
Full-time applicants are eligible to receive:
$2,000 Full-time signing incentive
$250 monthly bonuses
Up to three (3) weeks accruable PTO
We are looking for YOU:
- If you would like to help young children with ASD make meaningful progress
- If you would like a career in the rapidly growing field of Applied Behavior Analysis
- If you have a Bachelors' or Master’s degree, whether or not you have previous experience in this field
- If you have a High School degree with one year relevant experience or 60 earned college credits and at least 6 months of experience working with children
- Positions available at every education level!
- Career changers are welcome
- Mother’s hours are available
- Full and Part-time applicants will be considered
- We travel between client's homes - valid Driver's License and Personal Vehicle Required
- Covid-19 Vaccination
- Reliability, Professionalism, Enthusiasm
Why work for Beacon?
Full Paid Training and Ongoing Support
- Entry level or experienced therapists are encouraged to apply
- Continuous supervision and support offered at all levels
- We strive for you to feel confident, successful and proud of your work
Advancement opportunity for All levels of education, don’t stagnate!
- Bachelor’s level candidates preferred; required for immediate promotional consideration
- High School Diploma/GED required at minimum
- Clear career path/advancement opportunity available at any education level
- Earn Your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification or pursue your Master’s
Choose Your Schedule
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities
- Monday – Friday (minimum 3 days per week) anywhere from 8:00am – 6:30pm
- Take holidays off!
Continued Education - Become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Fast-track your Master’s Degree in Education with a focus on Autism and Behavior Analysis
- Tuition Support Available
- Supervision provided toward your Certification and License
- Work full-time while enrolled! Coursework is designed and scheduled with full-time employees in mind.
- The sky is the limit - take your career to the next level with our affiliated Doctoral Program toward a BCBA-D
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Accruable Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Time
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement and Continued Education
For Associates degree, High School Diploma - professional or personal experience interacting with children under 5 is a must-have.
We work and play with children! Candidates must be comfortable sitting on the floor, standing up, picking up children or objects weighing up to 50 lbs. and occasionally getting messy!
Enjoy going to work every day, have clear goals, upward mobility, and be proud when someone asks “What do you do for a living?” Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!