Early Childhood Behavior Therapist - $2,000 Signing Incentive
Beacon ABA Services is seeking entry level or experienced individuals who are passionate about early childhood development!
Highly Competitive Rates - Starting between $22 - $26 per hour and generous Paid Time Off (PTO)!
Full-time applicants are eligible to receive:
$2,000 Full-time signing incentive
$250 monthly bonuses
Up to three (3) weeks accruable PTO
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is a rapidly growing field where play-based activities and special interests are a gateway to helping young children affected by Autism learn new skills and attain milestones. Providing these services in home offers the opportunity to support families in helping their child make meaningful improvements in communication, build better social relationships, and improve self-help skills.
We work and play with children! Candidates must be comfortable sitting on the floor, standing up, picking up children or objects weighing up to 50 lbs. and occasionally getting messy!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; required for immediate promotional consideration
- Associate's degree in a related field with over 300 hours experience with children
- High School diploma considered - requires full availability and over 600 hours experience with children
- We travel between client's homes - valid Driver's License and Personal Vehicle Required
- Covid-19 Vaccination
Why work for Beacon?
- Full Paid Training and Ongoing Support
- Advancement opportunity for All levels of education, don’t stagnate!
- Earn Your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification or receive support to achieve a Master's and even Doctoral degree
- Make an impact - help young children with ASD make meaningful progress
- Build your career in the rapidly growing field of Applied Behavior Analysis
Choose Your Schedule
- Full-time or Part-time opportunities
- Monday – Friday (minimum 3 days per week) anywhere from 8:00am – 6:30pm
- Take holidays off!
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- PTO and Sick pay
- Tax Exempt Flexible Spending Plans
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plans
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Opportunities for Advancement and Continued Education
Continued Education - Become a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Fast-track your Master’s Degree in Education with a focus on Autism and Behavior Analysis
- Tuition Support Available
- Supervision provided toward your Certification and License
- Work full-time while enrolled! Coursework is designed and scheduled with full-time employees in mind.
- The sky is the limit - take your career to the next level with our affiliated Doctoral Program toward a BCBA-D
Enjoy going to work every day, have clear goals, upward mobility, and be proud when someone asks, “What do you do for a living?”
Please visit our website at www.beaconservices.org to learn more about our organization!