Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify valuable data sources and automate collection processes.
- Undertake to preprocess of structured and unstructured data.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Designs data integrations and data quality framework.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
Experience & Qualification Requisite
- Minimum 3 years of Experience working as a data engineer.
- The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science from tier-1 colleges(IITs,NITs,IIITs)
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
- Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- A good hands-on experience in feature engineering and dataset preparation is required.
- Proficient with Python Programming with 2 years of experience.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Expert in relational databases like SQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB.