R&DS Market Strategy Intern (Spring 2023)
The Market Strategy Intern will support R&DS strategy development and execution via assessment of existing and potential markets, customer segments and competitors, supporting current and new market assessments including M&A opportunity evaluations and business case development (market insights & content development).
· Support development and execution of annual R&DS strategic planning cycle via analysis and business intelligence related to strategy planning and execution projects, including but not limited to
o design and conduct research and analysis of emerging and adjacent markets and competitors to provide recommendations for market expansion and extension
o design and perform analysis to support market sizing and business opportunity assessment.
o Conduct financial and business analysis supporting development of business cases or other projects supporting new market entry, M&A or other growth objectives.
o Support business unit executives with preparation of strategy presentations as needed.
Skills and Abilities:
· Strong analytical thinking and business acumen
· Understanding of market analysis, business case development and future-forward strategy development
· Strong team working skills and orientation
o Able to operate within an open team environment.
o Experience working within an international team environment.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Orientation towards constantly seeking new knowledge; a quick study on new topics.
· Experience / knowledge of clinical technologies and/or AIML market concepts, a plus
· High level of competence with Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint) is essential.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com