Automotive Systems Engineering Intern
We are an innovation and technology consultancy with an international orientation. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our customers are mainly from the high-tech industry, specially in the automotive industry in our Detroit office. We have offices in Germany (Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Wiesbaden, Stuttgart, Munich), Spain (Barcelona), the Philippines (Manila) and the USA (Detroit, MI).
(For insights into our Detroit office culture, see here)
At INVENSITY we invest in long-term relationships with our top talents. Shape your career and benefit from a variety of projects, unique opportunities for further development, personal freedom and a lively corporate culture. If you share our passion for technology, we look forward to receiving your application.
Check out this recently created video of our colleagues talking about our office culture!
Possible roles and tasks
- Develop and implement innovative systems engineering solutions for our technology-driven customers
- Design, manage and implement requirement profiles, system architectures, model simulations and test cases
- Analyze and specify development processes, methods and tools and model functional and logical models
- Design, model and evaluate development processes
- Work in alternating, ambitious and professional project teams and prove your professional know how as well as your team and communication skills
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's / preferred Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Energy Systems, or Automotive Systems
- Enthusiasm for the development of technologies, openness and willingness to quickly familiarize oneself with new topics
- Interest and experience in systems and safety engineering, process management, method development and project management
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and arguments through presentations
- At least one project experience within the automotive industry, preferably within Systems Engineering