Business Operations Specialist
Arbor is the North American fastest-growing on-demand Home Improvement supplies company in e-commerce.
We are Building the 21st Century Way To Shop For Your Home.
We're the future of home improvement shopping. Arbor is the only company that combines software and artificial intelligence with human insight to power an industry that touches all of us. We challenge every part of home improvement shopping in the existing market because we believe a better online shopping experience will lead to a better life.
W are seeking a talented and passionate Business Operations Specialist to join our team. The Business Operations Specialist wears many different hats to make sure we can delight all customers, working on all different areas of business operations such as customer support, reaching the growth projections, customer measure KPI, work with vendors, customers,s and managing all the operations. In addition, this is an opportunity to prioritize top initiatives across a fast-growing company and drive growth and value.
If you are interested to join an early-stage startup this is a great opportunity. This is a fully remote job.
As a startup team member, you have to wear many hats job; it is not limited to the job description.
Who You Are:
• Detail and process-oriented
• Customer care obsession
• Communications and execution
• Proficient in MS Excel; experience with SQL is a plus
• Analytical and metrics-driven
• Proactive, results-oriented, and able to learn quickly
Projects You’ll Work On:
• Deliver the best value for customers and make sure they are delighted
• Lead and drive competitive projects forward in collaboration with various partners, including vendor, operations fleet, Sales, and customer support.
• Be the business expert on assigned expansion and operations projects while keeping up-to-date with the roadmap strategy, projections, and hiring plans that inform important launches and special projects
• Conduct in-depth analysis of our various businesses and develop a deep understanding of key value drivers to identify improvement areas and opportunities
• Identify, diagnose and resolve performance issues
• Manage financial/operational to monitor business line performance and analyze business drivers
• Communicate effectively across all levels
• 2+ years of working experience
• Outstanding achievements
• Excellent communication skills