Social Media Marketing Intern
Arbor is the North American fastest-growing on-demand Home Improvement supplies company in e-commerce.
We are Building the 21st Century Way To Shop For Your Home.
We're the future of home improvement shopping. Arbor is the only company that combines software and artificial intelligence with human insight to power an industry that touches all of us. We challenge every part of home improvement shopping in the existing market because we believe a better online shopping experience will lead to a better life.
We are hiring a talented Social Media Intern professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Arbor is a great place to grow your career. You'll be glad you applied to Arbor.
Responsibilities for Social Media Intern:
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies monthly
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness through various social media platforms
- Content creation such as Images, writing, and graphics
- Monitor postings to ensure the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns
- Interact with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company's social pages
- Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Instagram, Tiktok, Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Oversee the creation and implementation of a monthly editorial which included monthly sales objectives and initiatives
- Help create content as dictated by the monthly editorial calendar to promote sales, blogs, and products.
Qualifications for Social Media Intern
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or a related field
- 1-2 years of social media management experience
- Professional certification in Google Analytics is strongly preferred
- Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
- Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
- Entry-level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
- Ability to work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
- Entry-level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach