HR and Talent Intern
We are growing! Klein Tools make great products with the highest of standards. We value Quality, Customer Obsession, Innovation, Teamwork and Ownership. These five distinguishing values define our company’s culture and how we operate as an organization. We believe that these values set our business above others in our industry. At Klein Tools, you have the opportunity to forge your career with an iconic brand to drive your future!
There has never been a better time to join Klein Tools!
The HR & Talent intern will work alongside our Learning and Development, Talent Acquisition, and Human Resources teams on projects to support Company goals and initiatives. This position will provide the student with real life business experience, knowledge, and skills that are relevant to classroom education.
1. Support people and culture initiatives and projects through research and reviewing data associated with assigned projects.
2. Present recommendations on how to improve existing people and culture programs or propose new programs.
3.Provide current status information for all open projects as assigned.
4. Compile special reports and analyses as needed to support the assigned project.
5. Organize and keep records of all correspondences and business documents related to projects.
6. Prepare, type, and edit a wide variety of correspondences from notes, instructions, and general directions.
7. Perform other duties as required within the nature and level of work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Qualified candidates must currently be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program to be considered.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc). Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate with all levels of the organization. Ability to handle confidential information. Ability to prioritize projects and tasks in a fast‐paced environment. Must have excellent follow-up skills. Must be organized and detail‐oriented in order to be successful.
Physical Demand Requirements
Occasionally required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Klein Tools provides a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
401(k) Company Match
Shared Cost Medical & Dental
Education Reimbursement Program
Employee Discount Program
Klein Tools is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. For candidates with disabilities and needing assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.