Cad Manager-Enterprise (Remote)
TRC is a global consulting firm providing environmentally advanced and technology-powered solutions for the oil and gas, power and infrastructure industries. TRC has over 7,000 employees in over 150 offices globally, including Canada, China and the UK.
TRC is looking for an experienced CAD Manager- Enterprise (REMOTE) to join TRC to provide CAD support to users engaged in projects that span all energy markets (Gas, Electric, Wind, Solar, Renewables, Battery Storage and more). The CAD Manager will support a variety of users remotely as well as develop, maintain, and deploy standards within TRC. The CAD Manager will work closely with all practice leaders to ensure adherence of best practices as well as work to improve current workflows. The CAD Manager will work closely with functional leads to improve existing standards, workflows, and templates as well as assist in development of future 3rd party and proprietary plugins.
· Assist IT with Deployment of Various CAD Software/Configuration of User Profiles
· Troubleshooting w/End Users
· Management of Company Standards/Support Library
· Management of Client Standards/Support Libraries
· Understand, Implement, and Improve Current TRC Workflows
· Assist with Large Scale Automation of Tasks (Plotting/Mass Drawing Updates/Etc.)
· Conversions of Legacy Data (Client Provided) to Proper Formats
· Configuration of Templates, Blocks, and Plot Support Files
· Development of Improved Workflows
· Development of Cross-Discipline Workflows
Dallas, TX, Austin, TX - US Highway 183 So - AUS3, Kansas City, MO - Main Street - KCM, Phoenix, AZ - PHOE, Asheville, NC - Dogwood Road - ASH, Columbia, SC - COL, Chicago, IL - CHI, Columbus, OH, Gary, Indiana, Ashland, KY, Atlanta, GA, Fairmont, WV, Boston, MA - BSTN, Miami, FL
Qualifications & Skillset:
· 10-15 Years’ Experience of Project Implementation in the Following Fields:
o Civil Survey/Design
o Pipeline Mapping
o Station Design
o Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation
· AutoDesk Design Suite (Civil3D, Map3D, AutoCAD)
· Bentley Projectwise
· Ability to Configure Civil3D Survey Workflows
· Named User Licensing
· License Management of 3rd Party Software Plug-Ins
· Use of Multiple Client Standards
· Troubleshooting of CAD Errors
· Experience with Definition, Documentation, and Implementation of CAD Standards
· Experience with 3D Modeling
· Experience with Laser Scanning/Point Clouds
Additional Software Preferred
· Understanding of ArcGIS Interoperability
· Power Transmission/Solar/Wind Experience
· Lidar/Drone Mapping
· GeoBIM/BIM (Building Information Modeling)
· MicroStation (V8i, InRoads)
· CAD Training Background a plus
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation and benefits package including a 401k plan with a company match. Relocation assistance provided. For more information, please visit our website at www.trccompanies.com
Groundbreaker. Game changer. Innovator. TRC is a global firm providing environmentally focused and digitally powered solutions that address local needs. For more than 50 years, we have set the bar for clients who require consulting, construction, engineering and management services, combining science with the latest technology to devise solutions that stand the test of time.
TRC’s nearly 6,000 professionals serve a broad range of public and private clients, guiding complex projects from conception to completion to help solve the toughest challenges. We break through barriers for our clients and help them follow through for sustainable results.
Pipeline Integrity and Engineering
TRC has engineered over 127,000 miles of pipeline, permitted over 9,500 miles of pipeline and integrated over 185,000 miles of integrity pipeline data. We offer a complete range of integrity, engineering, asset knowledge and field services to provide solutions in every phase of your pipeline and facility asset life cycle.
We work with gas and liquid midstream, distribution, gathering and municipalities from large to small to develop compliant and cost-effective solutions while meeting regulatory, engineering and operational requirements. Optimization of aging pipeline infrastructure is paramount due to the need for affordable energy and the public’s focus on incidents. We support your systems with efficiencies by understanding that they are constantly changing, upgraded and replaced. The TRC team are experts in risk, current and upcoming regulations, capitalizing data as an asset and innovative ways to reduce emissions.
TRC is ranked #17 on ENR's list of the Top 500 Design Firms in the United States.
We understand our clients’ goals, and embrace them as our own, applying creativity, experience, integrity and dedication to deliver superior solutions to the world’s energy, environment and infrastructure challenges.
We will solve the challenges of making the Earth a better place to live — community by community.
Please watch the video below to learn more about TRC:
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled