National Business Support Specialist - Indianapolis, IN
This position is located at our sales office in Indianapolis, IN.
At KEYENCE, we never settle. We aim to change the status quo for society and for the world, one product at a time. We are a global leader in industrial automation with the ability to add value to customers in all aspects of manufacturing, research, and design. Our strict promote from within policy puts pressure on our organization to continue developing new managers so we can expand our business and provide lucrative careers for our employees. We hire talented individuals who push themselves and our organization to get to the next level.
The National Business Support Specialist’s main responsibility is to support all sales and administrative tasks to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the entire Company. You will support sales lines, manage events to showcase our products, and process requests through our internal systems. You should possess excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and have the ability to work in a team environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create opportunities to increase sales by driving the sales culture and emphasizing office development.
- Maintain a healthy office environment and community
- Be prepared to participate & present in office meetings
- Route inbound calls from external customers seeking tech support.
- Manage the email inbox where customers submit requests for tech support
- Organize and facilitate internal/external training opportunities for various product lines onsite at customer facilities
- Plan and coordinate office yearly holiday party and other events
- Use search engines or recommended sites to search local company news that can add value to the sales offices
- Utilize our internal systems to input customer and company data
- Receive and process requests from our internal customers
- Travel to other Keyence offices to assist in National Business Support duties.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, activities, and projects for timely completion
- High degree of accuracy, focus, and flexibility.
- Ability to work well in team-oriented environment
- High degree of attention to details
- Ability to establish and maintain pleasant interpersonal relationship
- Ability to empathize with both internal and external customers
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales support role
- Travel expectation once a month with 1-2 overnight stays
Why work for KEYENCE?
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- “Learn by doing” development policy
- Recognized by Forbes World’s Top 100 as “Most Innovative” company 8 years in a row
- Promote from Within Culture
KEYENCE is an at-will, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keyence will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Less than 10% Travel