TRC Companies, Inc., a pioneer in groundbreaking scientific and engineering developments since the 1960's, is a national engineering and environmental consulting firm that provides integrated services to the energy, environmental and infrastructure markets. TRC serves a broad range of clients in industry and government, implementing complex projects from initial concept to delivery and operation.
TRC is seeking a highly motivated and diverse a HR Intern for the 2022-2023 school year. This is a remote, paid position of 20 to 30 hours per week in the Fall/Spring transitioning to 40 hours per week through the Summer. This position has the potential to transition into a Full-Time role upon graduation. The ideal candidate is proficient in Microsoft Excel, detail-oriented, outspoken, and enjoys giving presentations. The candidate will work under the supervision of Project Managers and Team Leaders and partner with engineers, scientists, and technologists.
We encourage college seniors who are interested to apply. Those who complete the internship program can be considered for full-time opportunities upon graduation.
Our HR Interns:
- Support various project tasks including regulatory requirements, research and problem solving, and system support
- Perform data entry, data management, data evaluation, and data presentation
- Support the preparation of reports, plans and specifications for client group
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams by focusing on improvement initiatives
- Will be supported by leaders, mentors and teammates
- This is a part-time, paid position
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as necessary
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Pursuing Bachelor or Associate Degree in related field
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, detail orientated person
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Willingness to contribute ideas and offer opinions
- Honest, fun, hard-working and ready to learn and grow
TRC offers advancement potential and a competitive compensation package dependent upon level of education, technical capabilities, and market conditions. A 401k plan with a company match is also available. For more information please visit our website at www.trccompanies.com
TRC is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.