Account Executive/ Sales Intern- West Region
It's not just our job, it's our passion.
Does this sound like you? Are you thinking about pursuing opportunities that align your experience and passion, and are backed by a strong company employer brand and commitment to excellence? Well, we're hiring for our Sustainability Business Sales Internship Program.
Schneider Electric’s sales internship program focuses on exposing high potential students to our business and to the full-time consultative sales role.
During your sales internship with Schneider Electric, you will receive training to introduce you to our company, our team, and the steps of complex, relationship-driven sales. You will have the opportunity to train alongsideother sales interns in a simulated sales experience and to interact with the Schneider Electric leadership team. In addition, you will gain experience from real-life shadowing of Sales and Operations team members as they develop and manage client relationships. These shadowing opportunities will be coordinated by an assigned mentor that will provide ongoing support throughout your internship.
A sales internship with Schneider Electric is one of the best pathways to full-time employment with our Public Sector sales team upon graduation.
This role includes:
• Immersion into a high-performing, servant-leadership minded company culture
• Expert training and coaching by the same team and individuals who work with our new full-time sales team members
• Travel, competitive compensation, professional development and relationship building opportunities
Schneider Electric is recognized as a trusted industry leader:
• Rated #1 energy service company by Guidehouse Research
• Ranked in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies by Ethisphere
• Highest-ranked energy services company among the top 100 of the world’s most sustainable corporations, as named by Corporate Knights, Inc.
Duration: 8 weeks
Program Timeframe: Summer 2023
Work Week Hours: 40
Location: Nationwide (USA)
Preferred Experience / Skills:
• Relationship Management
• Problem Solving
• Sales / Business Development
• Customer Engagement
• Marketing & Public Relations
Degree Level: Bachelor, May 2024 Graduation
• Industrial Distribution
• Business Administration
• Supply Chain
Let us learn about you! Apply today.