Graphics Design Intern
Greenheck Group is looking for a highly motivated student to work over the summer of 2023. As the Graphics Design intern, you will be responsible for assisting in the creation and distribution of internal communications, using a variety of channels: print, mail, postings, email, intranet, etc. This position will allow you to impact our business while learning about our company and culture.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop communications for print and mailing using the Adobe Creative Suite, MS Publisher and MS Word
- Create and implement a communications asset library
- Assist in creating templates and layouts for print and digital communications
- Create and implement a historical library
- Assist in developing the visual identity of the Greenheck Group brand
- Measure impact of communications; define, gather and present metrics for success in regards to internal communications
Somethings we think you should know:
- This position could be located at our campus in WI, OK, or NC with the flexibility of remote work.
While participating in a Greenheck Group college program position, you will:
- Interact and network with the intern & co-op group across the U.S. (about 50 total college students)
- Be evaluated on your performance with a mid-term and final evaluation.
- Present your projects and experiences to our company leaders and executives at the end of your term.
- Participate in Fundamental Fridays - exposure to our business and business leaders.
- Have the opportunity to take part in company sponsored volunteering.
What you should have: Why you'll love it here:
- Enrollment in 4 year university for Communications, Marketing, or Graphics Design
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat required
- Strong written communication skills
Why you'll love it here:
The Greenheck Group culture is built on growth, innovation, continuous learning, making a difference in our community, and the tremendous talent of our employees. Our college programs provide exposure to leadership, mentoring, and the tools to help you grow professionally. We are deeply committed to help build your future and pledge to provide you with the types of challenges and opportunities that will relate to your interests and personal development goals.
Hear directly from our team members about why they love it here!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.