Learning Design Specialist - Remote
Are you looking to accelerate your career without having to hide your authentic self - a place where you can be you? A career that’s making a bigger impact on the world? At OneDigital, we are on a mission to help people do their best work and live their best lives. From the services we offer to the way we show up for each other each day, we are fueling dreams, achieving big goals, and embracing each other’s truest selves.
We understand that pursuing a new job is a big deal. Maybe you’re afraid you won’t fit in. Well, here’s the good news. For us, the days of “fit in to get in” are over and being different is not a barrier to getting ahead. Greatness comes in all shapes, sizes, colors, and experience levels. If you are looking for a people-first culture that is wired for growth, driven to serve, and totally committed to having your back, give us a shot. Your best life awaits.
Our Newest Opportunity:
As a key member of the Learning & Development Team, the Learning Design Specialist (LDS) develops learning content and supports the creation of curricula across the organization. The LDS collaborates with internal Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and members of the L&D team to develop, deploy, and evaluate online, instructor-led, and other learning solutions. Through collaboration and innovation, the LDS plays an integral part in ensuring OneDigital’s training initiatives are impactful and successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Content Design and Development
- Create engaging, effective, and interactive learning solutions based on project requirements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure the development of accurate and effective training content.
- Design learning materials, such as user guides, workbooks, infographics, job aids, etc.
- Record and edit videos to include in online courses, and design graphics for instructional materials.
- Manage the end-to-end content design and development process (scope, storyboard, design content, test activities, monitor progress, and communicate with stakeholders for updates/approvals)
- Use technology to deliver unique experiences through a variety of delivery methods.
- Attend discovery meetings with stakeholders to help assess training needs and work with Learning Consultants to translate those needs into effective learning experiences.
- Form productive and supportive partnerships with Learning Consultants and SMEs to ensure overall program success.
- Feedback Analytics
- Develop survey questions to assist in assessing learning impact before, during, and after learning.
- Apply data insights and survey feedback to existing content to enhance the learning experience.
- Project Management
- Manage and prioritize multiple high-priority and time-sensitive requests.
- Serve as LDS on a variety of projects and create/adhere to project timelines.
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
- Core Skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem-solving, decision making, and influencing)
- Proven project management skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Experience with InDesign or Illustrator, required
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, required
- Video editing knowledge and experience, required
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, highly preferred
- Graphic design knowledge and experience, highly preferred
- Garners and fosters trust and credibility
- Adapts quickly to change and manages multiple high-priority projects successfully
- Gathers and processes feedback quickly and implements changes accordingly
- Self-starter who is committed to making a positive impact on the organization
- Demonstrates candor in work relationships
- Exhibits a passion for learning and development and is familiar with adult learning principles (ADDIE)
- Willing to learn and understand the OneDigital business, products, and industries/verticals
- Culture Drivers
- Optimistic, enthusiastic, and selfless team player who lives the OneDigital core values
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic, fresh-thinking, invested contributor
Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required, preferably in Instructional Design, Graphic Design, Adult Education, Communications, or related field
- 3+ years of practical experience that has exposed you to some combination of Instructional/Learning Design, knowledge of adult learning theory, content development, and editing/proofreading.
- Marketing or PR experience, a plus
Thank you for your interest in joining the OneDigital team!