Graduate Electrical Engineer
Get started on an exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team.
Who are PM Group?
PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm. With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US and a multi-discipline team of 3,200 people, we deliver complex, capital projects in the life sciences, food and beverages, mission critical/ICT, advanced manufacturing, energy and environmental sectors. We are 100% employee owned so work together to make our company successful.
As an Electrical Engineering Graduate at PM Group, your day to day role would involve, but would not be limited to the following activities:
- Work as part of a multi-disciplined team on projects in the following sectors – Biopharmaceutical, Mission Critical, Medical Technology, Advanced Manufacturing, Food and Energy
- Design of electrical system and services using design software applications – Amtech, AutoCAD & Revit
- Design and Co-Ordinate Electrical Systems in accordance with local, national, international standards and current best industry practice
- Provide technical support and assistance to Lead Electrical Engineers
- Implementation specific client site and company quality & design Standards
- Attend and participate in PM Group meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review electrical design and installation
- Coordination with other PM Group global offices to understand the scope of work, deliverables, time lines, resource hours etc.
- Key Activities would include production of;
- Single Line Diagrams & System Schematics
- Electrical Services layouts (Power, Lighting, Fire Alarm, Cable Containment etc.)
- Equipment specifications
- Cable and Lighting calculations
- Cable schedules and Distribution Panel Schedules
- Assistance with BCAR inspections
- Support during construction
- Collating Design Handover Documentation
- Assist with commissioning activities
- Coordination of design with other disciplines
- A degree in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to work in a vibrant multi discipline design environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work both in design office and on construction teams
What are we offering?
An exciting and meaningful career path, working on innovative, challenging projects and learning from industry experts as part of PM Group’s world leading multi-discipline team. We offer a competitive salary with opportunities to travel and gain a variety of experiences.
It's not all work. At PM Group we work hard, but we make sure to have fun too!