Business Development Associate
What will you do?
In your role, you will be responsible for managing sales opportunities from qualified lead to close. You will identify client needs and work with PatientWing team members to propose a solution that meets those needs. Here's the nitty gritty:
- Manage sales opportunities from beginning to close.
- Meet with potential clients to understand their specific needs and work with PatientWing team members to formulate a solution that exactly meets their needs.
- Manage all activities including meetings, communication and related activities.
- Create proposals and presentations as needed. Presentations may include the solution offering, pricing and any related contracts.
- Update HubSpot and other internal systems with all sales activities and information.
Intensive, four-month training about industry, compliance, our solution, and job-specific skills will be provided before assuming full job responsibilities.
Who are you?
The boring stuff (you'll notice, the list is short!):
- You have a bachelors degree.
- (Bonus points) You studied business, psychology, marketing, or a healthcare related field.
The fun stuff:
- You are passionate about healthcare, our mission, and learning about clinical trials and the needs of potential clients.
- You are effective with your time and are an expert at re-prioritization.
- You are thoughtful, analytical and pick up on the nuances. The littel details matter, typos included.
- You are an amazing collaborator and team player. You know how to meet people where they are and convey your points effectively.
- You were born with the tenacity to work hard and give 110% in everything you do.
- Making conversation with strangers over the phone? No problem! Connecting with people and building relationships is your bread and butter.
- You thrive when learning about other’s needs and can respond quickly under pressure.
- Your interpersonal, written, and presentation communication has a 5 star rating on yelp!
- You are a natural problem solver and results oriented. You are adept at getting to the root of the problem.
- (Bonus points) You have experience in consultative sales, consulting, and/or sales at a B2B SaaS company.
- (Bonus points) Your birthday is May 26th #geminiszn
This role’s compensation can be broken into a $50,000 starting base salary + up to $20,000 commission.
Does this sound like you? We are looking for individuals who come from diverse backgrounds and are excited to bring their unique perspective to our growing team.