Information Developer Technical Writer Remote
Are You a Striped Bass?
Looking for a good technical writer is much like fishing for striped bass. Sometimes you get tuna. Sometimes you get trout. Sometimes you get an old boot. No matter how many times you cast your line, it's only on very rare occasions that you find your coveted striped bass.
Siemens Digital Industries Software, a leader in the Electronics Design Automation (EDA) industry, is looking for a technical writer for its growing IC verification and test products. Working closely with a talented design staff, you will be responsible for documenting new technologies as well as proven product lines.
**NOTE: Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Our ideal candidates will have the following:
- BS/MS/PhD in a technical degree (such as EE, CS, Physics, or Applied Math; new graduates will be considered)
- Demonstrable interest/experience in the microchip industry, such as physical verification, manufacturing, CAD, place and route, custom IC design, or design-for-test
- An understanding of CMOS or digital design is a plus
- Polished ability to write concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding investigative research instincts
- Multitasking and/or project management capabilities
Our writing team provides the following environment:
- A group with decades of combined experience (and a sense of humor)
- Training to gain knowledge in the field
- Involvement in every level of documentation production for multiple books
- Ability to innovate and improve documentation standards
-Remote Work Ok
If you are a writer with a highly technical background, an engineer looking for a career change, or a new college graduate with a technical degree and strong writing and interpersonal skills, please apply with both a cover letter and resume.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.