Asset Planning Analyst
The Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia is highly innovative and is the largest non-profit natural gas joint action agency in the US. We manage the operations of multiple entities aggregating to more than $300 million in annual revenues and over $2.5 billion in assets. The Gas Authority is a professional work environment that values team members who desire to grow with our organization. We have an outstanding culture, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits.
The Asset Planning Analyst position will support the supply management activities. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and technical skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and work with cross functional teams.
Asset Planning Analyst Responsibilities:
- Develop and track day-ahead supply analysis
- Assist with supply accounting function
- Assist with supplier and customer contracts and confirmations
- Assist with supply planning and management
- Interact with industry business partners
- Ad hoc queries of databases
- Bachelor’s Degree (business or technical preferred)
- Outstanding analytical skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working with large data sets
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional work ethic and timeliness
- 2-5 years’ experience
- Advanced relational database knowledge and SQL
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Some natural gas or utility industry experience
Some travel and after-hours support are required.
We are an Equal opportunity employer.