Data Product Consultant (Spring 2023 - NYC)
Data Product Consultant
Location: New York
Start: Spring 2023
Shaping tomorrow, today.
Join Kubrick’s Data Product consulting practice to accelerate your career in data and technology with no experience required. We are supporting clients in New York and the Tri-State area, where you will be placed after completing our 15 weeks of immersive training. This role is open for recent Alumni who's ready to start a new role in Spring 2023.
Named, Europe's fastest growing consultancy by the Financial Times, Kubrick are seeking bright, passionate individuals from a breadth of backgrounds to unleash their potential with a career in data and technology. We support over 100 world-leading organizations to transform, offering our consultants a pathway into businesses such as JP Morgan, Ralph Lauren, Shell, AstraZeneca, and more.
Kubrick’s Data Product Practice
As a Kubrick Data Product Consultant, you will use a blend of technical and business analytics skills to develop and deliver datadriven solutions for organizations. Our Data Product Consultants fully understand the needs and requirements of a business, acting as an intermediary between the data team, business, and technology to drive transformation.
Example Training Project: During the 15 weeks of training, our Data Product Consultants created a data capture tool that automates the Q&A process between consultants and Principal Consultants. They utilized technical skills with stakeholder management and requirements gathering to develop functionalities ensuring that the consultants received a more virtuous feedback loop
Why join Kubrick?
So what can you expect if you join us? We cultivate smart, aspiring, diverse talent to harness the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to help world-leading organizations transform. At Kubrick, you will gain first-hand exposure to exciting projects, accelerating your career in data and technology.
- Starting at $66,000 with pay increases every 6 months
- Earning potential in your 3rd year is $100,000+
- Comprehensive benefits including 401(K), medical, dental and vision
- 15 weeks of paid training ($50,000 pro rata) by our industry experts in agile teams using the latest tools and technologies
- Engagement on projects with renowned clients to strengthen your skills and deliver long-lasting impact
- Access to regular check-ins and support from your dedicated People representative throughout your Kubrick journey to foster engagement and drive impact as you progress
- Access to technical webinars to assist with ongoing upskilling and development
What we need from you
You don’t need experience to join us! We’re looking for people who can bring a fresh approach to businesses by realizing the potential of data, AI, and next-generation technology.
- Bachelor’s degree
- A desire to work with multiple stakeholders and facilitating effective communication between them
- A love for problem solving, making sense of something complex and communicating it to others in a way that is easy to understand
- An ambition to work with data - don’t let it intimidate you, learning some coding is crucial in today’s age. Our training provides all the support you need to transition into the tech sector without any prior experience
All travel requirements will be made in accordance with UK and USA government COVID-19 travel advice and you will be required to adhere to any COVID-19 testing or quarantine periods that may apply. Additionally, as of 27th December 2022, it is now a legal requirement to be double vaccinated to work in an office in New York City. This is based on the current UK and US government guidelines and is subject to change
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy, or caring responsibilities. We also recognize the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.