Certified Nursing Assistant
Rose Haven Nursing Center is now hiring dedicated CNAs for full time, part time and PRN positions!
Are you driven to provide outstanding patient care? Do you thrive on the challenge of meeting patient care needs and demonstrating a reverence for life? If all the above questions are what you consider “Living the Dream” then we have your dream job here at Avalon Health Care Group!
$19.75 - $28.95 /hr
What we provide you!
- Our Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance.
- All shifts are available, if you prefer days, nights, evenings, weekends, P/T, F/T or On-call, we have it all.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Start wage is based on years of experience
- Two weeks of PTO
The Care you will be providing:
- Ensuring residents’ comfort while assisting them in achieving their highest practicable level of functioning
- Assist in residents daily living activities
- Follow the plan of care for providing hygiene and oral care
- Assist residents with dressing and grooming according to their needs
- Take and record temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure
- Maintain residents’ rooms in neat orderly and clutter free manner
- Must be a Certified Nursing assistant in good standing with the State and maintain certification throughout employment with Avalon Health Care
- Meet State and federal requirements, generally 12 hours, in-service education
- Read, write and follow oral instructions and written directions to accomplish the job
- Recent education or clinical hours are required
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer