Job Title: Database Admin/Engineer
Job Location: Remote
We are currently looking for a Remote Database Admin/Engineer for a fortune 500 client. The data engineer is responsible for designing and developing robust, scalable solutions for collecting, analyzing large data sets, creating and maintaining data pipeline.
- Design, build and manage data marts to satisfy our growing data needs.
- Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
- Build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows
- Use your expert coding skills across a number of languages like SQL, Python and Java to support analysts and data scientists
- 2+ years of experience SQL experience required
- 2+ years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Hands-on experience working in data warehousing, data architecture and/or data engineering environments at enterprise scale in Snowflake, Hive, Redshift.
- Experience in custom or structured (e.g. Airflow) ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- 2+ years of Python or Java development experience (nice to have