Manager, Supply Chain
Responsible for supply planning and implementation of product supply strategies across the supply chain for Heila Technologies. Ensures execution by tracking and driving achievement of customer service, open orders, lead times, supply plan attainment, inventory health and revenue targets, identifying gaps and risk to plan.
Develops and maintains supply plans and provides recommendations on supply plan actions to stakeholders by understanding and effectively balancing business and supply chain performance tradeoffs. Develops and maintains a network of decision makers and key influencers.
- Serve as the primary liaison between the suppliers and the sales/project teams.
- Develop and maintain supply plans (medium & long-term) to meet demand, achieving service, cost, and inventory targets, including product category monthly demand-supply-inventory views.
- Organize and facilitate supply reviews with key supply sources (internal and external).
- Own and drive recovery for any product families when supply gaps or extended product lead times occur.
- Work with the project teams to ensure hardware availability to avoid project execution delays.
- Review supply trade-offs and priorities with the channel and category contacts, translate supply issues into customer impact. When agreed, document clear commercial plans (actions, dates, and responsibilities) with the channel/category leaders/representatives to support tradeoffs to maintain or recover service levels.
- Coordinate with contract manufacturers to track material and resolve potential issues.
- Manage product lead times to ensure accurate commitments to customers.
- Manage inventory control of company hardware products and 3rd party accessories.
- Support strategic initiatives within the product category, especially as pertains to understanding and/or summarizing demand, supply, capacity, and inventory.
- Drive systematic improvement in the supply chain through application of company standards, best practices, advanced analytics, and technology.
- Ensure that appropriate import and export compliance procedures are followed.
- Responsible for tracking warranty status and scheduled upgrades on equipment delivered to project sites based on commercial agreements.
- An undergraduate degree in supply chain/procurement management, business management or industrial engineering, as well as a minimum of six years professional experience is required.
- Master’s degree in business administration preferred.
- Certification from leading Supply Chain Professional Organization (CSCMP, APICS, ISM) are preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems. SAP experience an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) is required.
- Candidates must possess the aptitude to manage and lead multi-location projects under minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, verbal, and written communication skills required.
We will consider applicants requiring sponsorship for this opportunity.