Brand Intern | Interior Design
Schumacher Brand Intern
F. Schumacher & Co. is America’s leading name for designing and manufacturing fabric, wall covering, floorcovering, trim, and furnishings. The Schumacher team is excited to add a talented Brand Intern to its team. The successful Brand Intern will support the Brand Director in ensuring that Schumacher’s brand voice is consistent and reflected in words and images and that it evolves as the brand evolves.
This role is responsible for supporting the development and implementation of brand marketing strategies across print, digital, partnerships, and events. The successful candidate will exemplify organizational skills, teamwork, effective communication, a deserning eye, and adaptability.
- Help manage the Schumacher Brand Calendar
- Assist in producing photo and video brand shoots
- Partner with the Brand Director to conceive and implement ideas for Schumacher print advertising, experiential marketing, and special branding initiatives
- Pitch editorial ideas for Schumacher social media series, and Schumacher-related Frederic stories
- Support in the writing of copy for Schumacher’s digital and print marketing channels
- Partner with the Brand Associate on brand team special projects
THIS IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU IF YOU HAVE/ARE:
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- A positive, solution-oriented attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A sophisticated and discerning eye
- Knowledge of the interior design world
- Comfort with Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word), Google workspace, Monday.com and Slack.
- A working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) is helpful, but not a must.
- Experience in copywriting, photo-shoot prep, project management a plus!
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products
- A willingness to listen and learn
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Experience with writing copy
- You reside in the NYC area
- · Resume Required