Business Process Excellence Intern - Summer 2023
At CSL, we seek to understand the needs of others and proactively meet them. As a Business Process Excellence Intern, you will learn and utilize analytical and assessment skills to enable optimal business performance so that we can continually deliver on the needs of our patients around the world.
What you will learn
- Support the planning, monitoring, and management of continual process improvement projects
- Assist with compiling data, scheduling project activities, tracking resources and reporting outcomes as directed
- Utilize technical writing skills to create standard work instructions
- Work with teammates to solve manufacturing problems and build innovative solutions that enable continuous process improvement and technology optimization
- Act as a change agent by training individuals on new work instructions and coaching teams through transformation
As a Business Process Excellence Intern, you will work under the supervision of an Engineering Manager at one of the CSL office locations in King of Prussia, PA, Holly Springs, NC, Boca Raton, FL or Bradley, IL.
During the assessment process, a recruiting specialist will align you to one of the following roles based on your expressed interest, background and skills:
- Automation Program Manager, AI/ML
- Operational Excellence, Flu Vaccine Manufacturing
- Data Governance
What we’re looking for in a candidate
- Enrollment in a university degree program for Business, Communications, Economics, or a related field
- Interest in the biotechnology or healthcare industry
- Effective problem-solving and communication skills in a collaborative environment
- Excellent project management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
CSL is a global biotechnology leader that develops and delivers innovative lifesaving medicines, protects public health and helps people with life-threatening medical conditions live full lives.
About the Internship Program
The CSL Internship Program is a paid 12-week program for university students in their sophomore or junior year of study.
As an intern, you'll have access to learning and development opportunities while working alongside a diverse group of business professionals who are leaders in their field. The hands-on program provides a career-defining experience that builds on your education with real-world project involvement.
Internship Program Requirements
- Enrollment in a university degree program
- Anticipated graduation date between December 2023 and August 2025
- Able to participate in the program for 12 weeks beginning in May or June 2023
- Located within the United States for the duration of the program
- Authorization to work in the United States
CSL hires summer interns across multiple locations in the United States. If your permanent address is more than 60 miles from the internship location, CSL may provide a housing stipend to offset some of your relocation expenses.
Disclaimer: This position reflects an anticipated future internship role with CSL during Summer 2023. It does not reflect a full-time permanent position with CSL. By applying to this role, you are expressing interest in an internship within CSL.