2022 Fixed Income Full-Time Analyst
Nomura is a global financial services group with an integrated network spanning over 30 countries and regions. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking), and Investment Management. Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
Aon’s Benefit Index®, Nomura’s benefits rank #1 amongst our competitors
- Oversight and management of Front Office to Back Office (FOBO) reconciliations and continuous strategic improvements to the process around the FOBO.
- Book and business hierarchy maintenance.
- Perform PL/BS reconciliation, reporting and provide appropriate commentary on drivers
- Fielding Trading Desk queries
- Month-end close responsibility, including General Ledger substantiation
- Tracking activity across multiple legal entities
- Daily interaction across multiple support functions: Front Office, Regulatory, Treasury, Operations, Corporate Control, Information Technology, Market Risk
- Continued development of the analytical environment – including attributed P&L explain(s) and derivative analyses
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong grasp of fundamental accounting concepts
- Solid written and verbal communication skills, good problem solving capabilities, organized and self-starter
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a challenging environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in both the written and verbal form.
- Detail oriented, proactive and tenacious approach to problem solving with a focus on results.
- Demonstrates initiative, Self-sufficient, independent, results driven, strong academic background
- Strong MS Office particularly in Excel
Applicants for this position in the Finance Division of NHA must be currently authorized to work for any employer in the United States. The Finance Division is not sponsoring or taking over sponsorship of employment visas for this position at this time.
Nomura is an Equal Opportunity Employer