Commercial Distribution & Logistics Spring Co-Op
Boehringer Ingelheim is currently seeking a talented and innovative Co-Op candidate to join our US Commercial Distribution & Logistics department located at our Duluth, GA facility, working remotely. As an intern, you will tackle real challenges, cultivate your curiosity, have client exposure, enjoy both personal and team accomplishments through collaboration with vendors & 3PL providers.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility, networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our employees
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists and provide support to the US Commercial Distribution & Logistics team.
- Build or enhance dashboards to track KPI’s and report on trends.
- Provide analytical support, gather data related to Distribution & Logistics Operations, analyze and identify problematic areas with recommendations for improvement.
- Work with Customer Care team to resolve issue with customer orders to provide best-in-class fulfillment services.
- Assist in inventory management (daily reporting, movement of materials, reconciliation of inventory).
Must be an Undergraduate, Graduate, or Professional Student in good academic standing.
Must have completed 12 credit hours within a related major and/or other related coursework.
Overall, cumulative GPA (from last completed quarter) must be at least 3.000 (on 4.0 scale) or better (No rounding up).
Major must be related to the field of internship.
Desired Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Excel, and other MS programs (i.e. PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations.
- Work in a team environment but also autonomously.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
Must be 18 years of age or older
This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved medical or religious accommodation. Click here for more information on the vaccine mandate and COVID-19.
Who We Are:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through innovation with one clear goal: to improve the lives of patients. We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term performance. We are powered by 50,000 employees globally who nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture. Learning and development for all employees is key because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com and join us in our effort to make more health.