Business Analyst Intern - Belton, TX
Business Analyst Intern
Are you interested in spending your summer gaining valuable real-world hands-on business consulting experience? Are you eager to explore an exciting career in the field of Information Technology? If so, joining CGI’s Internship Program as a Business Analyst Intern could be a superb opportunity for you.
As an intern at CGI, you will join one of our many teams and be given the opportunity to make a direct impact on a broad variety of projects and help to co-create and deliver successful solutions to our clients in a collaborative team setting. Here, you can explore your full potential – not confined by borders or pre-defined paths. You’re empowered to tackle problems and brainstorm ideas in your own unique way.
Your future duties and responsibilities
What you’ll do (assignments may include responsibilities in one or more of the following areas):
• Client requirements gathering and analysis
• Tracking testing and documentation of defects
• Onsite client consulting and support
• Writing program and system user manuals and/or training materials
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
What you’ll need:
• Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college pursuing bachelor’s degree - all majors encouraged to apply
• A positive outlook and hunger for learning
• Excellent problem solving, written and oral communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to work within a collaborative environment
• Ability to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
What you’ll gain:
• Involvement in a team-oriented atmosphere
• Involvement in the technical components of a client project
• Exposure to business issues and challenges
• Opportunity to demonstrate your computer knowledge and analytical skills
Join our global company of owners, craft the direction of our company and make a positive impact on the communities we call home.
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.