Laboratory Project Coordinator
- Create and maintain laboratory manuals (general and study-specific) and other study-related documents;
- Develop and present clinical laboratory presentations at investigator meetings;
- Design specifications and monitor production of specimen collection kits;
- Track study status as appropriate;
- Communicate all aspects of protocol to various internal departments for appropriate study setup, maintenance, and closeout; and
- Write, establish, and revise relevant Standard Operating Procedures and/or work instructions.