Sustainability Ambassador - Green Building & Cities
Let’s go farther, faster, together.
Volunteers will have exposure to interacting with the leaders in industries and develop knowledge on collective ventures as well as identify and address areas of improvement and have the opportunity to persuade and influence.
Commitment: 5 hours per week.
Potential projects: Participants in the volunteer program may be asked to contribute to a variety of projects within USCS. Projects could include, but will not be limited to:
1. social media strategy, management, and oversight
2. member communication, support, and management
3. civil society mobilization
4. rapid expansion of SustainChain membership and collective action efforts
5. technical documentation and API research
6. machine-learning research and design support
7. content production and editing
8. PR/marketing strategy support and outreach
9. event planning and strategy support
10. fundraising and grant writing support
Qualifications: We are seeking a diverse range of candidates that meet the following attributes and skills:
● Interested in sustainability, ESG, environmental science within the Green Infrastructure & City Building
● Self-driven and able to work both within a team as well as independently
● Ability to research and synthesize information quickly and coherently
● Strong written and verbal communication skills, storytelling skills
● Experience with data visualization and/or data analysis
● Experience with literature databases and qualitative analysis
● Experience with marketing and social media
Please contact Yasamin at firstname.lastname@example.org, and put “Sustainability Ambassador - Fashion Sector” as the subject line in addition to applying through Handshake.