Marketing Intern (Summer 2023)
Marketing Intern (Summer 2023)
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx's Internship Program is a place where students from varied backgrounds, identities, and experiences come together to lay the groundwork for their futures. Interns have the opportunity to contribute to real-life projects, build life-long connections through social events, and give back to our communities by participating in volunteer activities. Our Summer 2023 Internship Program will be a hybrid working experience that allows students to live and work in a remote environment while also offering opportunities to come together in person.
Learn more about the internship experience and understand the recruiting timeline by visiting our Intern Guide.
Please Note: Make sure you have applied through RippleMatch and successfully created and completed your profile.
What You’ll Do:
As an intern on our Marketing team, you will:
- Work with a cross-functional marketing team
- Possess the opportunity to help in defining and executing marketing strategies to generate demand across our platform offerings.
- Manage internal content development to align with campaign goals
- Assist in developing promotional materials for marketing webinars and events
- Assist in project performance tracking with data and insights
- Students currently enrolled in a degree program
- Ability to work for 12 consecutive weeks during the Summer 2023
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. and should not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to apply feedback from team to accomplish tasks
- Knowledge of marketing principals
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, think strategically, and recommend solutions using data
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties.
- Natural curiosity and a growth mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Students graduating between December 2023 through June 2024
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems like Salesforce, Gainsight, and Crowdvocate
- Marketing or demand generation experience from previous internship, work experience, and/or personal projects
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary for this role is $28/hour. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Program Overview + Benefits
- Paid company holidays, volunteering time off, and access to Headspace
- Ownership of high-impact, real-life projects
- Participation in special events like social/community building activities, speaker series, opportunity to volunteer in local communities, and more
- Showcase impact by presenting intern projects at company/department-wide events
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.