Arts administration intern
The Amity Trio (501c3) is a chamber ensemble for soprano, horn, and piano that
advocates for new music, especially music from underrepresented voices. How?
1. Actively foments the cycle of commission -> performance -> recordings ->
diffusion to uplift othered voices.
2. Explores creative programming and venues, including virtual performances and
interactions as well as in person venues that are accessible to people in a
wide variety of socioeconomic and cultural levels.
3. Pursues/offers Education and Enrichment (for others and ourselves) in an effort
to create systemic change
4. Pursues deeper understanding of cultural identity through food, and other
What we are looking for:
Interns, who will have the opportunity to dive into multiple areas of non-profit experience and work with trio and the board, depending on the area.
- Social media
- Web presence and design
- Graphic design
- Administrative support
- Communication support
- Manage social media
- Update website with content we would provide
- Lead graphic design for posters/concert programs/social media
- Update/maintain trio’s rep list database
- Assist with marketing/publicity campaigns
- Provide other virtual office/admin work as needed
Familiarity with social media (FB, Insta, Twitter, YouTube)
Familiarity with Microsoft Office suite
Strong written and verbal communication in English
Familiarity with Adobe suite
Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and other languages
Prior experience as a musician / performing artist