Human Resources Analyst - Explorer Summer Intern Program - 2023
Our people are our greatest asset
We may work with numbers, but at our core Barclays is a people-based business. Our Human Resources (HR) teams are critical to ensuring the Group’s overall success by attracting, retaining and developing the right people. This team acts as trusted advisors, strategic partners and innovative solution finders. Sound like the place for you? Join us as a summer analyst.
The chance to make an impact
During this program, you’ll gain experience in one area within the HR function such as Reward and Performance, Resourcing (including Graduate Recruitment), HR Technology & Change, Diversity and Inclusion, Employee Relations, Learning, Leadership and Talent or Business Partnering. You may:
- investigate employee relations issues
- compile and analyze data to gain further insight in human capital metrics (inclusive of trends and workforce changes)
- support managers and employees though the performance management process inclusive of promotions
- conduct exit interviews with employees and compile feedback to identify trends, paying particular attention to Diversity themes
- assist in the delivery of diversity training for our managers
- assist in the development, planning and execution of the Graduate Initial Training Program or graduate placement process
- support on the delivery of strategic HR Transformation programs across the HR function.
A place where you can thrive
At Barclays, you’ll learn more about our global business and will be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with senior leaders and peers alike. During the program, you’ll also:
- participate in formal and informal training
- connect with junior and senior mentors
- attend dedicated networking sessions and other program events
- receive detailed performance feedback
- give back to the community through volunteer events.
And if you really impress us, this could be the beginning of an incredible career. We invite top-performing, eligible summer analysts to join us as full-time HR analysts after graduation.
To be considered for this program, you must:
- be an undergraduate student with an anticipated graduation date between December 2023- June 2024.
Ideally, you would also have:
- a GPA of 3.2 or above
- unrestricted U.S. work authorization
- an interest in the field of Human Resources and the Financial Services industry
- resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities.
For further information about Barclays, please visit our website home.barclays
To learn more about careers at Barclays, visit search.jobs.barclays
It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.