Summer Analyst Program | San Francisco, CA
Jordan Park’s Summer Analyst Program is a 10-week experience that introduces participants to all facets of investment management and financial services. Projects may span from researching various industries, developing financial tools, enhancing the client experience and more. We have offices located in San Francisco, California, New York, New York, and Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
Founded in 2017, Jordan Park provides investment management and financial advice to a distinct community of individuals, families, and institutions. Our clients have made extraordinary contributions to business, philanthropy, government, and society. We are empathetic problem solvers with depth and diversity of experience. We embrace complexity and navigate challenges to empower clients to achieve their optimal outcomes. Our mission is to enhance lives and legacies.
Summer Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating and engaging with different teams to provide solutions to the Jordan Park client base
- Engaging in investment-related research
- Creating client-facing materials
- Enhancing different processes throughout the firm
- Creating financial tools that will be used by Jordan Park employees at its completion
- Working with Bloomberg to gather and organize data
- Completing a case study that resembles a client situation
This program might be right for you if you:
- Are currently pursuing a college or university degree and are a rising senior
- Are available for the entire duration of the 10-week program from June 12, 2023, to August 18, 2023
- Are comfortable with Microsoft Office, especially skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Genuinely like helping people
- Strong attention to the details; accurate and organized
- Are hungry to learn
- Seek to understand how the smallest details fit into the “big picture” of our service to clients
- Love taking on challenges and finding creative solutions
- Are resilient and don’t get flustered easily
- Can communicate effectively with a broad range of stakeholders
- Are discreet in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Able to meet deadlines
Functionally, the Firm is organized across 4 key business areas. These include: 1) Client Experience, responsible for strategic advice and engagement management as well as day-to-day client interaction and operations, 2) Investment Advisory, responsible for managing and monitoring client investment assets, 3) Business Infrastructure, responsible for managing and operating the Firm’s business activities And 4) The Jordan Park Trust Company responsible for developing and implementing robust trust solutions.
The Analyst Program offers an exceptional opportunity to contribute across many parts of our business such as: client service, investment management, impact investing, and operations, among others. Analysts will work as various members across the firm to complete tasks and drive critical business initiatives forward.
At the conclusion of the program, Summer Analysts may be offered a position in Jordan Park’s 2-year Analyst Program upon graduation. Top-performing analysts will be eligible for a 3rd year extension and the possibility of continuing their careers at the firm upon completion of the program.
Compensation & Benefits
Compensation at Jordan Park includes a base salary, discretionary year-end bonus, benefits and other perks. We apply a total reward philosophy when determining compensation terms.
The expected base salary for this role in San Francisco, California will range from $85,000 - $100,000 per year commensurate with experience, job-related skills, relevant education, licenses and certifications, and other business and organizational needs.
Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance – 100% of premium covered for employees
- 401k participation with employer contribution
- Generous paid time off
- Commuter benefits program (pre-paid tax dollars towards your commute)
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Annual Professional Development and Mindfulness Stipend