Summer Engineering Intern 2023
Ardmore Roderick is a full-service civil engineering firm providing infrastructure design, construction services and program management to a variety of agencies. Headquartered in Chicago, we have offices in Champaign, IL, Orlando, FL, Philadelphia, PA.
Ardmore Roderick has developed a formal Internship Program to provide real world education and experience to college students looking to enter the Civil Engineering Industry. The formal program will run during the summer months and provide a variety of experiences for aspiring engineers and business professionals. The program will have an official start and end date, though some interns may work before or after the dates assigned. For the duration of the program interns will be exposed to a variety of tasks and educational events to build their knowledge and experience in their selected field.
Ideal Intern candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Currently enrolled in college or university and 1-2years away from anticipated graduation date
- Major in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Construction Management, or Architecture.
- Availability to work out of Chicago and surrounding suburbs between the months of June and August.
- Learning and growth mindset.
- Past internship experience in the field a plus.
- Strong organization and time-management skills a must.
In addition to work assigned, Interns in the Internship Program will be expected to deliver a capstone presentation to their manager and the Executive team. The capstone presentation is an opportunity for an Intern to share their experience with the Executive Team and showcase what they have learned throughout the program.
If you are looking for the opportunity to advance your education using real world projects and tasks, this may be the opportunity for you.