ARUP | Graduate Engineer / Consultant Opportunities (2023)
Join us to Shape a better world!
Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of designers, advisors and experts working globally. Founded to be humane and excellent, we collaborate with our clients and partners using imagination, technology, and rigor to shape a better world.
During your career at Arup, you’ll have the chance to engage in a fulfilling career and work with some of the most highly respected engineers and specialists in the world. You’ll also get the opportunity to work on exciting and significant projects, delivering quality work that has a positive and lasting influence on the community and the environment.
Graduate Opportunities Available in 2023
· Graduate Acoustics Consultant
· Graduate Advanced Technology & Research Analyst
· Graduate Advisory Consultant
· Graduate Audio-Visual Consultant
· Graduate Aviation Analyst
· Graduate BIM Designer
· Graduate Blast Engineer
· Graduate Bridges & Civil Structures Engineer
· Graduate Civil Engineer
· Graduate Climate Risk & Resilience Engineer
· Graduate Commissioning Engineer
· Graduate Commercial Management Consultant
· Graduate Controls Engineer
· Graduate Electrical Engineer
· Graduate Energy Systems Engineer
· Graduate Façades Engineer
· Graduate Fire Engineer
· Graduate Foresight Consultant
· Graduate Geological Engineer
· Graduate Geotechnical Engineer
· Graduate Information Technology & Communications Consultant
· Graduate Intelligent Transportation Systems Engineer
· Graduate Lighting Consultant
· Graduate Logistics Consultant
· Graduate Marketing Coordinator
· Graduate Mechanical Engineer
· Graduate Mechanical Tunnel Ventilation Engineer
· Graduate Plumbing Engineer
· Graduate Project Management Consultant
· Graduate Rail Engineer
· Graduate Rail Systems Design Engineer
· Graduate Resilience Consultant
· Graduate Security Engineer
· Graduate Software Developer
· Graduate Software Experience Designer
· Graduate Structural Engineer
· Graduate Structural Risk & Resilience Engineer
· Graduate Sustainability Consultant
· Graduate Transportation Planner
· Graduate Tunnelling Engineer
· Graduate Water Engineer
For over seven decades Arup has been at the forefront of the most ambitious and innovative design and engineering. From concert halls to national stadiums, renewable energy to driverless cars, we continue to add to that history every day.
· 2nd Avenue Subway, New York
· Dulles International Airport Expansion, Washington, D.C.
· Gerald Desmond Bridge, Los Angeles
· Bruce C. Bolling Municipal Building at Dudley Square, Boston
· WW Grainger Headquarters, Chicago
· Uptown District Mobility Improvement, Houston
· Nasher Sculpture Center Garden, Dallas
· Transbay Transit Center, San Francisco
· LEED Platinum Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation Headquarters, Seattle
· Queen's Way West Revitalization, Canada
· Agora Convention Centre in Bogota
Benefits that Work - At Arup, we have a comprehensive and valuable benefits program that works for our employees and their families while keeping costs low. These benefits provide health and welfare security for you as well as paid time off for rest and renewal. Our Global Profit Share Plan (paid bi-annually) provides an opportunity for you to share in the success of the Firm. As a valued employee of Arup, you can also choose to participate in our 401(k) plan with up to 10% company match to help you save for your future.
Flexible Working - We believe that flexible arrangements create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people. Options for alternative schedules and the ability to work outside of the office for a portion of your workweek are available.
Arup is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all qualified candidates regardless of national origin, veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or other status protected by law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.