Strategic Technical Sales - Pathway Program (13264)
NOV is actively recruiting ambitious college/university graduates for a Strategic Technical Sales role that will be part of our Pathway Rotational Program within the Rig Technologies segment in Houston.
The NOV Pathway Rotational Program offers recent college graduates the opportunity to obtain meaningful work experiences through a structured 2-to-3-year rotational program. The program is designed to help participants develop strong functional/technical expertise and business knowledge through challenging, hands-on assignments and exposure to various groups across NOV. Towards the end of the program, participants will work with their management support team to identify full-time positions that best suit individual skill sets as well as company needs.
Participants remain on one career track based on education and career interest. Each career track has its own training and experience-based learning objectives, and knowledge and performance are evaluated following each rotation. The start date for this program will be January 23, 2023, but sooner start dates are available.
Following the sales career track, the primary responsibilities will be as follows:
- Manage, build and grow key decision maker relationships with customers
- Work as the primary customer point of contact during jobs/projects, managing the customers’ engagement, support and expectations.
- Understand customer problems and define value to customer from proposed solutions.
- Assist turning product performance results into customer value, ensuring customer benefits are clearly understood.
- Identify and interface with specific account strategies to identify the opportunities for product revenue and market share growth within the area of responsibility
We invite you to apply if you have the following qualifications and skills:
- Recent graduate (1-2 years) or graduating prior to January 2023 from one of the following programs:
- Business Development
- Business Administration
- Technical Programs
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts clearly
- Great presentation skills
- Excellent social skills with the ability to negotiate
- Self-directed and highly motivated
Successful candidates that meet the above qualifications will be invited to attend a virtual Information Session to learn more about the program to ensure it’s a fit for you prior to continuing the selection process. Find upcoming info sessions at www.nov.com/Pathway.
About NOV: NOV’s innovations empower the global energy industry, enabling our customers to safely produce abundant energy while minimizing their environmental impact. The energy industry depends on our deep expertise and technology to continually improve oilfield operations and assist in efforts to advance the energy transition towards a more sustainable future. Learn more about the culture at NOV.
NOV is committed to providing employees and their families with valuable benefits and wellness opportunities. https://usbenefits.nov.com/
About (Segment or Business Unit):
The Rig Technologies Business unit consists of 3 distinct business segments: Rig Equipment, Marine and Construction and Aftermarket Operations.