(#R24843) Mental Health Professional / Therapist / Salisbury Behavioral Health
We are hiring for:
Mental Health Professional / Therapist / Salisbury Behavioral Health
If you are a positive and personable individual looking for a satisfying and fun opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people with intellectual, developmental disabilities, and people facing mental health, and substance use challenges, join our team at RHA Health Services!
The Mental Health Professional is a member of a multidisciplinary team. The Mental Health Professional serves as co-team leader and is responsible for providing team and individually delivered therapy, while serving as a lead therapist with the caseload of 8 children and their families in the home and/or community. This position is required to work hours that coincide with client schedules, that could include day, evening, and/or weekend hours.
We are hiring a Mental Health Professional / Therapist
Pay Rate: $23.00/hr
- 3 years paid training in Eco-Systemic Structural Family Therapy Model through the Philadelphia Child and Guidance Center (eligibility for state certification upon successful completion of training)
$3,000 stay BONUS for full time employees!
- Bonus is for full time employees and paid out according to training schedule.
- $500 after 4 weeks
- $500 after 3 months
- $1000 after 6 months
- $1000 after 9 months
- Must be experienced working with children’s behavioral health issues in an outpatient or similar level of care
- Maintain compliance with CASSP principles & principles of cultural competence
- Maintain compliance with the Medical Assistance and Managed Care regulations in accordance with Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s outpatient program regulations
- Communication with families, schools, school districts, managed care organizations, referral sources and other providers as necessary to ensure satisfaction with services received, continuity of care and promote quality client care Promote program growth, quality of services
- Maintain productivity and complete documentation within established guidelines
- Complete initial assessments and treatment plans, and updates within established program timelines
- Maintain ongoing treatment plans and assessments
- Attend staff training and supervisions as assigned
- Assist in the preparation process prior to external/internal audits and reviews
- Participate in commercial insurance credentialing process and maintain eligibility
- Participate in mandatory supervision 2x a week, team and group
- Navigate an EHR system and familiar with technology
- Work as part of a two person team
- Provide, individual and team delivered services outlined in regularly guidelines (60/40 split)
- Attend trainings as directed by supervisor, in accordance with company policy, and pursuant to applicable regulations.
- Attend required supervision sessions and staff meetings in accordance with program/company requirements.
- Participated in 3-year Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy training program through Philadelphia Child and Family Training Center
Education: Master’s Level Therapist (Mental Health Professional) Qualifications
- Graduate Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Education, Rehabilitation or any Human Services related field
- Additional requirements
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass required background clearances and screenings (FBI, Childline, Criminal, driving record)
- Previous experience working with children and families in an outpatient setting.
- At least 2 years working with children and adolescence (CASSP family based)
Why Should You Apply?
- Ability to help others and make a difference
- Ability to work as a valued member of a dedicated team, enabling people RHA supports to identify and achieve personal goals, experience, meaningful days, participated in the community, and live more independently.
- A great deal of on-the-job training provides the opportunity to grow clinically.
- Reasonable hours
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
Salisbury Behavioral Health
Salisbury Behavioral Health provides a broad range of mental health services children and adults in Pennsylvania.
Salisbury Behavioral Health is a division of RHA Health Services. Founded in 1989, RHA began as a small provider of support services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in North Carolina. Over the years, RHA has expanded to include a broad range of disability services and continue to add other types of services across multiple states to meet communities' needs. RHA has also added high-quality behavioral health services to support people with a wide variety of mental health and substance use needs as well as support services for those who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing
For more information visit our website: https://salisb.com/
We offer the following benefits to employees:
- Payactiv: early access to the money you’ve earned from hours you’ve already worked, before payday!
- Employee perks and discount program: to help you save money!
- Paid Time Off (full-time employees only)
- Health/Insurance (full-time employees only)
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Wellbeing Programs: Physical, Emotional and Financial
- Chronic Disease management programs for hypertension and diabetes (for qualifying employees)
- Training: Free CPR, first aid, and job-specific training opportunities
*contract/contingent workers and interns do not qualify for any of the above benefits
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.
EEO Statement RHA is an equal opportunity employer. In addition, we provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact our solutions center.