Summer Leadership Program
EXPERiENCE HLB Summer Leadership Program 2023
Are you a rising junior or senior looking to jump-start your career, develop your leadership skills, and get a glimpse inside a top 25 Atlanta public accounting firm?
HLB Gross Collins is excited to invite you to join us for our two-day EXPERiENCE HLB Summer Leadership Program on May 15-16th, 2023 This interactive program is designed to help you hone in your strengths and identify your goals as you prepare for a successful transition to your career in accounting.
- Network with industry professionals from staff to partners
- Increase your knowledge about various career paths in public accounting
- Participate in leadership workshops and gain valuable insight about your strengths
- Learn interviewing best practices and resume optimization
- Experience HLB's company culture compared to other firms
- Form friendships with students at different schools
- Gain advice and tips from experienced professionals
Our Summer Leadership program will be hosted live, in-person out of our Atlanta, GA office.
Application Deadline: March 31st, 2023
Through April 2023 applicants will be notified of their selection
Program Date: May 15-16thth, 2023
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Graduating with a Bachelor's or completing a Master's between December 2022-May 2024
- Minimum major and overall GPA 3.0 minimum
- Positive attitude and desire to learn