2023 Marketing Intern
Global Atlantic Financial Group is a leader in the U.S. life insurance and annuity industry, serving the needs of individuals and institutions. With differentiated investment and risk management capabilities, deep client relationships, and a strong financial foundation, the company has established a track record of delivering proven, value-added solutions and long-term growth. Global Atlantic is a majority-owned subsidiary of KKR, a leading global investment firm that offers asset management and capital markets solutions across multiple strategies.
Global Atlantic is looking for a diverse team of talented individuals who reinforce our culture of collaboration and innovation. We are dedicated to the career development of our people because we know they are critical to our long-term success. Join our team and come grow with us.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
This role supports and collaborates with various marketing partners to assist in the execution, delivery and tracking of marketing campaigns and content, as well as the efficiency of processes across all marketing functions.
This role may partner and/or interact with various areas of the Marketing team, including Marketing Operations, Product Marketing, Demand Generation, Value Add Marketing, Content, Digital and Print/Production. This role also performs various administrative tasks, as assigned and does not manage others.
- Participate in various marketing initiatives and projects from concept to execution
- Collaborate with internal teams and stakeholders to discuss requirements, strategy and execution needs
- Work with the marketing team to help to manage our marketing technologies and come up with innovative ideas to maximize utilization
- Learn how to use internal software and systems to help funnel work through proper pipelines
- Capture and analyze performance metrics for various programs, campaigns and/or assets
- Create or enhance operational documentation, including the mapping of workflows
- Learn marketing automation software to help support data management, campaign execution and reporting
- Assist in budget/forecasting activities, including variance and accrual reporting
- Work on ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Highly motivated team player with strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across teams
- Creative and resourceful problem solver with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with little direction when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint); ability to learn MarTech tools as necessary (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo)
- Interest in the financial services industry a plus, but not required
TOTAL REWARDS STATEMENT
Global Atlantic’s total rewards package is reflective of our corporate values, particularly diversity, excellence and innovation, with a focus on inclusion, pay equity, and flexibility. We are proud to support you during your internship with a 401k match program with immediate vesting (with the exception of Bermuda), competitive compensation, and a stipend to support your experience.
Over the 10 weeks you will be immersed in an inclusive environment with opportunities to participate in:
- Days of Inclusion
- DE&I Challenge
- National Intern Day Celebration
- Weekly Business Overviews and fireside chats with leaders
- Social events
- and more!
Social platforms provide an environment to collaborate with others and participate in friendly competitions towards achieving physical, emotional and financial well-being. Our highly competitive health, retirement, life and disability plans can be tailored to best suit your needs and those of your whole family.
Global Atlantic is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can meaningfully contribute to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate in employment on any basis that is prohibited by federal, state or local laws. More than that, we strive to be inclusive of all backgrounds and experiences, which we feel gives us a competitive advantage in the market and within our firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
Employees who require an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their job will participate in an interactive process which may include providing documentation. If you are hired and require an accommodation for any protected status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click on the links below to learn more about Global Atlantic.
Here is our ESG report. We are so proud!