Taco Bell/Burger King Food Service Worker: Fall 2022
Student Food Service Worker:
Starting at $11.00/hour!
No previous experience required!
Multiple positions available!
Conveniently located right on campus!
Flexible work schedule!
Advancement opportunities available!
Job description: Restaurant Operations - Food Service Workers
We are seeking individuals who are reliable, friendly, and excited to work in a fast-paced environment! Employees will be responsible for assisting with food preparation, serving prepared food, providing excellent customer service, and any other duties assigned by management. Positions available will include kitchen workers, food production, stockers, venders, cashiers, and dish room workers. Opportunities of advancement available.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Stand for a minimum of 4 hours’ time continuously
- Utilize kitchen tools safely, and maneuver throughout a kitchen environment.
Duties may include:
- Assisting with all phases of food preparation
- Maintain sanitation standards and portion control per supervisor instruction
- Set up serving stations that include utensils, food, dishes, supplies, and condiments
- Maintain beverage station dispensers, refill as necessary; replenish condiments and serving utensils; complete required reports; perform other duties as assigned.
- Cash handling
Candidate's availability may affect their eligibility for positions - workers are especially needed during lunch hours. ***Interviews are by appointment only. Submit your applications or questions to Rachel Compton via email at firstname.lastname@example.org***
***PLEASE ATTACH YOUR FALL 2022 PAWS/SCHOOL SCHEDULE. *** Applications will NOT be reviewed if your availability is not provided. ***
Qualified individuals are UWM students that are currently enrolled in classes and are willing to learn. Must be responsible and reliable, as well as able to work quickly, accurately, and maintain a pleasant disposition.