Position located near IUPUI Campus! (position is part of the Community Work-study program at IUPUI)
This position is limited to IUPUI Student candidates with a Federal Work-Study award. To verify you have a Federal Work-Study award, please go to your One.IU.edu Account, Student Center, Financial Aid Summary. If you have an award, it will be listed with the rest of your financial aid (loans, grants, scholarships, etc.). You may also email the Office of Student Financial Services at email@example.com to inquire about eligibility.
The Admin Intern will Assist with the development and administrations of the Salesforce platform integrations into organization processes.. They must proficiency in tools like Salesforce application, Tableau, and Excel. They may also participate in the identifying and implementing technology solutions to address various organizational needs. Activities will Include:
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
● Unlocking user accounts or resetting passwords due to user forgetfulness.
● Dealing with SSO, two-factor authentication, and certificate problems.
● Helping users develop or fine-tune reports so they yield meaningful metrics
● Expanding or refining sharing rules and access privileges
● Fixing data records
● Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles.
● Great writing and verbal communication skills
● Excellent Analytical and Problem-solving skills
● Willing to learn, a curious mind
● Commitment to Excellence
Responsibilities and Duties
● Support organization in integrating and utilizing Salesforce software, and other systems
● Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
● Organize and maintain IT resources
● Research, identify and recommend technology solutions when needed
● Other duties as assigned
Student Learning Experience:
Through work in this position, the student will become acquainted with the following profiles:
Communicator - The student will learn how to effectively communicate with staff about technology needs or challenges and recommended solutions sharing benefits and consequences of various possibilities.
Problem Solver – The student will administrate the Salesforce Platforms for department use correct and or provide identified problems and varied solutions and strategies to better performance of teams achieving organizational goals. They may also research and recommend technologies to improve
organizational efficiency or advance organization operations.
Innovator – The student working with staff will provide computer technology solutions that contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization. This position will teach the student how to make decisions through the use of problem solving and collaborating with others.
Community Contributor – The student will gain knowledge about other cultures and perspectives through interacting with members of the staff and community. This position will provide students exposure to alternative perspectives and ways of being in the world broadening their awareness of diversity and inclusion teaching them to respect their culture and that of others.