Data Engineer - Entry level
An Entry-level Data Engineer will be responsible for developing, testing, and maintaining data pipeline and data management operations. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents from our workforce directly contribute to our success. Currently, we are more than willing to sponsor H1B visas to employees who show great potential.
What you will work on
- Apply SQL and Python expertise to data pipelines and conduct routine and ad hoc analysis to assess the performance of products and the saliency of new features
- Design, implement, automate and maintain large scale enterprise data ETL processes
- Help establish, reinforce, and periodically evaluate coding standards and code quality
- Coordinate with members of other teams to develop unique solutions that utilize appropriate, leading-edge knowledge to help stakeholders realize business objectives.
What you need to have
- Desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, strong work ethic.
What we prefer you to have...
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, or related majors
- Previous experience with Python
Working Condition: Remote or Hybrid
Annual Salary: $80,000 - 100,000 depending on experience
Application instruction: Please apply through Handshake.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org