Structural Intern - Summer 2023
Buro Happold has a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Structural Intern to join our inclusive and experienced team. This full-time Structural Intern role comes with an attractive pay rate and the chance to join a friendly and diverse workplace culture.
As a Structural Intern, you will work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, contributing to unique and innovative projects that inspire awe, transform communities, and help to combat climate change.
If you were already working in this Structural Intern job last week, here are some things you would have been doing:
· Contributing to the progression and delivery of structural engineering projects
· Undertaking structural engineering design and calculations
· Participating in project meetings
· Assisting in the documentation of structural engineering designs
· Assist in oversight of projects in construction
To apply for this 2023 Structural Intern role, you will need to be currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in civil or architectural engineering with an emphasis on structures. You will also require the following:
· Coursework in structural analysis and design.
· Steel design, and reinforced concrete design courses are a plus
· Revit and 3D modeling skills (Rhino, SketchUp, etc.) are a plus
· Interest in the built environment
· Eagerness to learn and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
If you’re looking to impact and create change positively, you will be rewarded with an excellent pay rate for your inclusive and committed approach.
Please apply with Buro Happold today if this Structural Intern position sounds right for you.