2023 Intern, Environmental, Social and Governance
Moderna is seeking a motivated student to support our ESG strategy. The intern will have the opportunity to connect with multiple teams driving ESG initiatives at Moderna and get exposure to a broad range of topics, including sustainability, belonging, diversity and inclusion, public health, and philanthropic giving.
We offer one Summer Internship start date on June 5th, 2023. The program is 10-12 weeks in duration. Candidates must be available for a minimum of 10 weeks to participate in the program.
Here’s What You’ll Do:
- Support the ESG team in conducting research and benchmarking, analysis of trends and emerging topics
- Support Moderna Global Public Health initiatives as needed
- Support the ongoing analysis and collection of ESG data
- Put together charts and presentations when needed
- Support ESG team with stakeholder engagement initiatives, e.g., volunteering opportunities
Here’s What You’ll Bring to the Table:
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate program, preferably in Corporate Social Responsibility, Business Sustainability, Public Health, or related field
- Completion of at least two years of college work towards a bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work individually and in a team
- Passionate for learning and self-motivated
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office