Administrative Associate Positions with Paustenbach and Associates
Paustenbach and Associates is a growing scientific consulting firm dedicated to using a scholarly approach to answer complex exposure and human health risk-related questions. Our vision is to engage with the brightest scientists to provide data-driven solutions to our clients. We approach each project in a collaborative, fast-paced environment to meet client needs. Paustenbach and Associates is committed to maintaining an environment in which all of our team members feel respected and empowered to succeed and grow. We currently have offices in Boulder, Colorado; Jackson, Wyoming; and Costa Mesa, California.
Paustenbach and Associates is seeking highly motivated candidates for a full-time administrative associate position. The ideal candidate will be someone who takes ownership of their job, is organized and methodical, manages their time effectively, and is creative in problem-solving. The successful candidate will be handling a multitude of tasks, from routine objectives of answering phone calls and emails to more specialized objectives including data entry, editing of scientific manuscripts and technical reports, and digital library management. Since this is an energetic science-based firm with a fast-paced environment, the candidate may be involved in conducting literature studies and completion of scientific writing tasks consistent with skill level. The ideal candidate will organize their day to complete task assignments quickly to make room for more challenging projects. We are open to a wide variety of backgrounds, from those with a college degree in business, library sciences, biology, chemistry, physiology, social sciences, or English, among other focus areas, to someone who has gained their qualifications through life experiences.
Requested Software Experience:
• Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook, etc.)
• Self-motivated to complete tasks
• Organized and efficient
• Has a passion for learning
• Has an interest in environmental and medical sciences
• Able to stay focused with frequent interruptions (i.e., telephone and emails)
• Ability to stay focused/motivated while working alone
• Ability to think logically and creatively to solve business problems
• Personable and articulate in order to interact with clients and associates
• Excellent skills in finding information online
• Excellent typing and communication skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer an industry-leading compensation and benefits package. Paustenbach and Associates values and encourages diversity, equity, and inclusion across all aspects of the firm. We believe that having a team from different backgrounds, skills, and perspectives allows for us to provide a higher quality product to our clients.
Job Type: full-time
Annual Salary Range (dependent on degree and level of experience):
• Administrative Associate: $55,000 to $85,000
• 401(k) program with employer matching
• Generous paid time off, including sick leave
• Employer-funded health insurance, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Short- and long-term disability insurance
• Life insurance
• Performance bonuses
Paustenbach and Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.