Business Analyst - Entry Level - Austin, TX
Business Analyst - Entry Level
Do you have a proven interest in information technology and business and a passion for learning? Are you a go-to problem solver that is motivated to make an impact by crafting customized business efficiencies for our clients? If so, joining CGI as a Business Analyst could be the ideal opportunity for you.
You will join one of our many teams and work in a highly collaborative environment to provide expertise in designing, developing and executing solutions to enhance the quality of IT products and services. At CGI, you can explore your full potential – not confined by borders or pre-defined paths. You’re empowered to tackle problems in your own unique way which is not only valued and respected but encouraged.
Your future duties and responsibilities
What you’ll do: (assignments may include responsibilities in one or more of the following areas):
• Develop knowledge of a client’s industry, customers, organization and business objectives
• Solve interesting problems to build or improve a system
• Assess user requirements, procedures and problems
• Provide quality client support by answering questions and encouraging communication
• Make data driven recommendations regarding business issues and resource allocation
• Assess how well a product meets usability and ability to meet business needs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Bachelor's degree - all majors encouraged to apply
• A positive outlook and hunger for learning
• Excellent problem solving, written and verbal communication skills
• Flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
• Ability to work within a team environment in a collaborative setting
• Ability to work in the U.S. for an indefinite period of time
What you’ll gain:
At CGI, we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Join our global company of owners, craft the direction of our company and make a positive impact on the communities we call home.
The best version of us starts with you. And the best version of you starts here.