Sales Engineer (Internship)
Newgrange Design, located in Wakefield, MA, is currently seeking a part-time, temporary Direct Sales Intern (10hrs/week). Newgrange Design is a small innovative business that focuses on customer service while designing the latest technology. Our employees are the key to our success and we are looking for another great player to add to our team.
This is an entry level sales internship role that will focus on acquiring new customer relationships. In this position, the Direct Sales intern will be responsible for developing initial relationships with potential customers through outgoing calls. The ideal candidate will be able to start phone conversations and overcome obstacles that prevent these conversations from happening. The candidate should be an energetic and creative problem-solver with superior communication, interpersonal, and customer-management skills. The Direct Sales Intern will be the first impression ambassador for Newgrange Design and must be able to represent our philosophy successfully to potential customers. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone to join a solid, growing and sophisticated Engineering Services Team and gain great experience in a growing field.
- Promote Newgrange Design’s PCB Design & Engineering Services through excellent customer service
- Prospect new customers via cold calling
- Work with other team members who are developing leads and sending follow up communication.
- Maintain accurate records (Salesforce) and an organized work environment
- Ensure excellent customer service via phone and email
- Document and track all leads, contacts, opportunities, and activity history consistently and in accordance with best practices (Salesforce)
- Conduct planning and research using a variety of database, internet, and industry tools
- Collaborate with the President on tactics to meet business objectives regarding opportunity development and closed business
· Excellent verbal communication skills; Good written and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks successfully
· Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
· Must be enthusiastic, a fast learner, flexible and a good problem solver
· Demonstrates professional attitude and is able to maintain confidentiality
· No previous experience required. We are seeking a student interested in the sales function.
· Must be a U.S. Citizen and/or Permanent U.S. Resident
This is a part time, temporary Direct Sales internship position ($16/hour).
If you don’t want to be a small fish in a big pond, and do want to work in an environment where your contributions matter, please send your cover letter and resume to: HR@newgrangedesign.com