Energy4Talent Trainee Program
At AES, our trainees are directly contributing to a more sustainable future, through safer and cleaner energy. They have innovative mindsets capable of influencing strategic decisions and the potential to become future leaders in the organization. We invest in the accelerated development of our trainees through training in technical skills and behavioral competencies, exposure, and experience, to ensure our professionals have a broad understanding of our business.
- 2-year program, with rotations every six months in different areas.
- Opportunity to lead high impact projects and transform the future of energy.
- Local and global training opportunities, developing technical skills and behavioral competencies.
- Global exposure to senior leaders across the company.
- Internal mentor program to support your professional development.
- Opportunities to be part of cross-functional teams throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia.
If you want to lead projects in these areas, apply! Finance, Commercial, Operations, Engineering, Renewables, Digital, Business Development, Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree program graduation between December 2020 and December 2022.
- Advanced/fluent English.
Our recruiting process for this program consists in several steps throughout the course of 4 months. These steps are:
- Application Questionnaire: Upload your resume and answer some questions with basic information.
- Assessment: Online assessment composed of video interview questions and games.
- Group Assessment: Online sessions of 20-25 participants. Learn more about AES and participate in a group activity with other candidates.
- Business Panel & Interview: Online session with senior leaders and Human Resources, in which you analyze a business case in groups. Individual interviews with finalists after business panels.
- Start date of program: January 2023.
AES is an Equal Opportunity Employer who is committed to building strength and delivering long-term sustainability through diversity and inclusion. Respecting all backgrounds, differences and perspectives enables us to improve the lives of our people, customers, suppliers, contractors, and the communities in which we live and work. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and/or expression, race, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, marital status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law. E-Verify Notice: AES will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Safety comes first at AES. To protect the health and safety of our people, customers, communities and partners, and to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, AES requires all newly-hired people or current AES people applying for U.S.-based role(s), to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or be willing to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their date of hire. Except where prohibited by law or not specifically covered in a collective bargaining agreement, new hires and transfers will be required to provide proof of vaccination during onboarding and periodically thereafter. This policy will comply with all applicable laws and is based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local health authorities, as applicable.